The centre has been established for more than 20 years, and operates a comprehensive chronic disease management program, specialising in diabetes, hypertension, asthma, gout and HIV. We also offer the following:
- General medical consultations
- Referral to specialists
- Family planning
- Immigration and Insurance medicals, including Lung Function and ECG
- Obesity and weight management
- Public Drivers Permit (PDP)
- Hypertension management
- Diabetes management
- Asthma Management
- HIV management, including counselling and treatment
- X-Ray department and pathology (lab) services and within close proximity
- Lung function tests (Spirometry)
The centre takes note of the busy lives of our patients. We therefore offer an appointment system, so that patients can have their consultation at a time that is convenient to them, with no need to wait in a queue.
The centre offers an integrated approach to managing patients who attend the public health clinics and hospitals. We encourage patients to see us for confirmation that they are on the correct doses of medication, while ensuring that their routine blood tests, ECG, etc, are performed.